Saturday, October 11, 2008

SCARED SILLY!

We were in the car tonight and I caught some classic moments of Abby. These pictures were all taken within seconds of each other.
Uh oh....WHAT'S THAT???
OH NO!
AHHHHH!!!!

14 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

that's the funniest thing i've seen today, and i live with caroline!

Tara said...

Oh my goodness! That is too cute!

Squirrel said...

It must be Halloween! What a cute pumpkin she is. I went up to your parents house yesterday. The smell of salsa was heavenly. The tomato crop from Kay's garden was incredible. I came home with a box of tomatoes to can on Monday.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

oh my gosh that is so classic!~ I love it.

Erin said...

What did she see?? I have a guess: mesh garments. I understand, Abby. Those freak me out, too.

Anonymous said...

I love this child. And I am not happy with the tourists who were pinching her nose!! They caused all this upset.

Michelley said...

That made me laugh out loud. What a cutie!!

Jannie said...

What a cutie!! I can't believe the expressions you caught on camara!

Angie said...

What are you scarring her with guys!? She is such a doll. That is funny what scares them.

Brad Hyde Family said...

That is great! I have some pics of my girls with the most hillarious expressions and they think it is great to look back at them now. How's things going?

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! That's too fuuny/cute!!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Wow, is she cute! And those big blue eyes are so beautiful, even when she's scared.

ellen said...

These pictures gave me my daily laugh! Thanks for sharing such cute and funny poses of your adorable little one.

Recksieks said...

Em, that is hilarous....I have to show Joeh those pics...I am still laughing.

Blog Archive