As you can tell from the title, my family loves to give nicknames and Abby has already been given a few. Abby is now getting pretty good at using her hands and she loves to express herself through sounds. She's a talker, though I have no idea what she is saying. Here is Abby with her bear.Tuesday, October 21, 2008
'Abby Spice'...'Abbers'...
As you can tell from the title, my family loves to give nicknames and Abby has already been given a few. Abby is now getting pretty good at using her hands and she loves to express herself through sounds. She's a talker, though I have no idea what she is saying. Here is Abby with her bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is getting so big. And she is getting Hair!! Yeah we are counting down to you guys come again. We can't wait to see her!
B'Jorn is just taking her little life by the horns and hammer-twistin' it into submission! You have some killer on-two video/photo punches here Zelbs! I'm laughing out loud here in the library and making people stare.
She is SO cute! I love that picture of her!
Post a Comment