
Our church had its annual TRUNK-or-TREAT last Friday! This year we decided to decorate our trunk and Brett had the idea of a 'Drive-In Movie'. He hooked up the projector and showed a movie through a sheet. Lots of little kids gathered around to watch, it was cute. Brett even won a prize at the end for being 'The Most Inovative.' :) Our good friend, Steph, made an adorable trunk of 'Sesame Street' and the kids loved it! The Trunk-or-Treat was a lot of fun and we learned to never leave the candy unattended. :)
The best part of the night was dressing Abby in her Bumblebee costume. She could have cared less what she was wearing, but we had a lot of fun with it. She looked adorable, but we're a little biased.
We love our little Bumblebee Babe!
Here is the 'Drive-In' trunk and the creator himself.

Here are some kids enjoying the show.


Bishop Stewart's trunk was the 'hit of the night' for all the kids.

I had to post this picture of Mo. Jill made this gingerbread costume...impressive!

Steph's trunk....sooo cute!
Lil' Bug!
14 comments:
Holy Cuteness!! She is such a cute bee! I love that everyone goes all out with their trunks, how fun!
Adorable. Cozy and warm too! Have a Happy Halloween!
Cute!
I can not believe how dang cute she looks in her costume! And that face!! You guys did good :)
Holy cute baby!! That costume is adorable. Way to go on the trunk!
oh for cute!(as aunt cindy would say)
mabel was the exact same bumble bee for er first halloween!
That is one adorable bumblebee!!
What an adorable, adorable little girl! I love the costume! And I am so impressed with the truck decorating!
That is seriously the cutest bumble bee I have ever seen!!!!
She is sure a cutie it looks like you had a great time. And Brett did really well with his movie theme. How awesome is that!
So cute!!!!!! And such a good idea for your trunk....Brett should patent his idea! :)
Emily! Stephanie Salisbury told me about this Viewmont Blog and I was excited to see your name listed. You are so beautiful (and always have been) and have such a cute family!
Adorable little bumblebaby! You guys in D.C. go all out for the trunk or treat thing.
She is just the cutest little bumble bee I've ever seen!
Post a Comment