We celebrated Brett's birthday a few weeks early because of some competitions he has with law school. To celebrate, we had a homemade picnic on the Potomac complete with sparkling cider. We then headed out to Georgetown for a boat ride on the river. (I found a free boat ride coupon...wahoo! I love a good deal.) We only had a minor trauma when it took us 30 min. to find a parking spot in Georgetown. Abby was wailing her lungs out in the backseat for food...oh dear...we are happy to say that she survived the ordeal....phew! It was a beautiful night for a cruise down the Potomac. The boat took us past all of the monuments that were lit up and reflected on the river...it was quite the sight. We loved the ride! It was the perfect Autumn evening to ride off into the sunset with my cute hubby! :)
A water fountain in Georgetown.

Brett on the boat ride. Abby on the boat... collapsed in my arms after a long cry in the car.


Enjoying the view from the water...
10 comments:
Wow, what a beautiful couple!!
What a great evening!! Happy birthday brett!!! oh and by the way abby's faces are hillarious! what personality!
Look like a great evening! What a beautiful site!!
how romantic!
I want do that when I come down again. I'm going to have to start a list ... happy early birthday Brett. Looks like an awesome evening!!
How fun!!! Happy B-day Brett!
Happy Birthday Brett! You guys look so happy!
You look so gorgeous in the pictures!
Happy Birthday Brett. What an adventure! You lucky girl to find that coupon! I'm so glad you guys went and did that. These are the kinds of things you will remember. And Emily I agree with Jannie, you look gorgeous!
What a fun wife you are!
Post a Comment