One of Abby's favorite things is...BATH TIME! Every time I put her in the bath, she smiles. The tub seems to be a time for Abby to relax. In fact, there have been moments when she has been fussy and I put her in the tub and it calmed her right down. Well, Abby has learned a 'relaxation technique' that she has now made a habit. When she's in the bath, she dips her little toes in the warm running water and loves it. She is ALL girl! (Don't worry, we have covered her up for privacy. :) I had to take this video on my phone. )
3 comments:
What a sweetie. I can't wait to see her in a little over a month. Enjoy every minute it is wonderful they get big so fast.
Baby B'Jorn is a class act.
So cute!! She's totally ALL GIRL!
Post a Comment