Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged...Pure Randomness

I've been officially tagged!
The rules:

1. Link to person who has tagged you: Ashley
and Susan

2. Post the rules on your blog

3. Write 6 random things about yourself

4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

1. I think I could beat Ashely on her speed in eating soft serve ice cream, especially when I'm pregnant.
2. I lose my phone or keys on a daily basis, but I am doing better. Thanks Brett.
3. I LOVE to travel and see new places!
4. When I'm swimming in a lake or ocean, I'm always afraid a fish is going to come and bite me... weird, I know. (Maybe it's from watching the movie 'Jaws' as a child, that really traumatized me.) :)
5. I love slobbery baby kisses!
6. I have a hidden stash of chocolate in my house at all times.
I tag Sue, Ellen and Michelle.

3 comments:

Bexie Funk said...

no way that has to be a family thing b/c my mom does the same thing! that's hilarious!

Sarah said...

Weird, cause I have the same fear of being bitten by a fish ... even though I never saw Jaws. I think if I ever watched it, I would never swim again. Ever. I might not even shower ...

MOM THE BOMB said...

She's talking about the chocolate, by the way.

Blog Archive