There was an afternoon last Fall when the kids were ALL in a really happy mood, (which is a big deal around here at the 4:30pm hour.) I wanted to take advantage of a good moment so I ran for the camera. I'm so glad I have theses pictures to freeze their littleness. I could just squeeze Mason's cheeks and those little toes make me smile. (I think he was a little over 6 months old in this pictures. He has already changed so much just since then.)

When Abby comes home from school Mason gets really excited. He will start kicking his legs as soon as he sees her and give the biggest smile.

Like I said…those toes and cheeks. xo
I love them. And, I will come and look at these pictures again and again, especially on a day when they might not get along as well so I can remind myself that they do love each other. ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment