Happy Halloween!
We hope the weather was prime and everyone is now enjoying their loot.
It was the perfect Halloween for us. In fact, we have basically been celebrating this holiday for the last month. Preschool fun, Trunk or Treats, and candy galore. Abby stated that she wants to celebrate Halloween everyday. This year Abby wanted to be Rapunzel, which wasn't surprising. She also requested that Kate be Pascal and I be Mother Gothel, or in her words, "Mother Gobble." Well, for those of you that haven't seen the movie Tangled, Mother Gothel is the Evil Mother to Rapunzel...lovely. I felt so honored that Abby felt I fit the part. Ha! So, I attempted to dress up at her request for the Trunk or Treat.
Trick or Treating was extra fun this year because Abby really got into it. She didn't want to miss a house. People were very generous and she had quite the haul by the end. The best part about today was that Brett was able to get off work extra early and spend the afternoon with us. We were able to have a picnic in the park for dinner and travel the town with Daddy.
Rapunzel, her favorite.
Pascal
(My friend Eve is amazing and came up with Kate's costume. Thanks Eve!)
Quite the Pair.
The park where we had dinner. I had to post this because it was so pretty.
Pascal, Mother Gothel and Rapunzel
Trick or Treating






10 comments:
ok that's the cutest family theme ever! i love it!
You guys look darling. I love the costumes!
Great costumes! I was hoping as soon as you said you were going to be the mother (who DOES know best!) that you'd have a picture. Halloween is so fun!
You do amazing photography, Emz! (It does help that you have very cute little girls)
Wow!! I LOVE THESE PICTURES! Emily you are a darling mother! Fun! love you so much-- glad to see you had a fun Halloween!
What a fun Halloween! I love Pascal's costume. Adorable. How fun that you went to the park for a picnic. That is the perfect dinner for Halloween. And, I didn't know that Nic lived by you guys! Crazy!
How cute! I love how the costumes worked out. What a great mother! Too bad she didn't comment on who dad should have been :)
Cute, cute costumes! Your post cracked me up, too. You're so good to dress up with them. My boys kept asking what I was going to dress up as and I failed them... I love the "Halloween every day" quote too.
So cute! I miss you guys!!
THAT is adorable. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Pascal costume- naturally.
Post a Comment