Monday, October 3, 2011

Lil' bit of Southern


Our trip down South to the Outer Banks did not disappoint.  We had a wonderful time.  It was hard to leave.  The weather was perfect and the company even better.  Brett was able to take some days off work and our good friends came with us.  We obviously spent the majority of the time at the beach.  The girls loved splashing in the water, digging in the sand and flying kites along the shore.  Kate especially enjoyed the sand and ate more than enough. It was nice to just relax, breath in the ocean air and take a break.  Now we are home, Abby keeps asking me, "When are we going back to the beach mom?"  A good time was had by all.















  

I love this picture because it shows Kate's excitement.  She always kicks her arms and legs at the same time when she is excited. 




No better place to fly a kite.





Natalie is Kate's best friend.  It was so fun to have her and her family with us.  These two loved crawling around together.  Eating sand was a favorite for them, though they later regretted it.










My friend Lauren took this picture of our family and I love it. Thanks Lauren!

4 comments:

Recksieks said...

Sounds like so much fun! You seriously have a talent for taking pictures..beautiful!! Love ya

Kelley said...

Can I just say that I LOVE your pictures!! I'm trying to learn photography, and I'm finding it harder than expected to get great pictures. Enjoy your time out there!!!

Sarah said...

Could your girls be any cuter?!? I think not!

Marzipan said...

I love the Outer Banks!!! What a fun trip, and your girls are just adorable!!

Blog Archive