Abby has been afraid of the dark lately. We had put out night lights, sang songs, said prayers, read stories and did everything possible to try and help her overcome her fears. The other night, we noticed she was unusually calm after we had put her to bed. Was it the nightlight? The story we read? No. Hmmm. What was the key to helping her not be afraid? We walked in to see her cuddled up next to Kate's crib. Two sisters helping each other not be afraid. Problem solved. She hasn't been afraid since.
Sweetest thing.
I love my sleeping babes.
(And, yes, she does sleep with her purple shoes on.)

10 comments:
What an adorable picture!! And hilarious about sleeping in the purple shoes... she's ALL GIRL!!
That's one reason my girls always shared a bed! They didn't have night mares that way! Love those sweet girls of yours!
Kate and Lizzy used to push their twin beds together. Only problem, Kate still sleeps with me:0 Adorable little girls!
Whenever my kids have trouble sleeping, I talk them into saying a prayer themselves to ask for comfort. Part of that is because I'm lazy and don't want to have to wake up to them crying and the other part is so they can depend on the Holy Ghost to comfort them and so they'll think of that whenever they have a problem.
Really cute picture though!!!
Sweet!! I love when kids do things like that...it just melts your heart!
my boys do the same thing. and caroline made devin do that when they shared a room. i love it!
That is one of the sweetest things I have ever seen. Adorable! Sisters always seem to make things better.
Love it! Miss you guys! Beautiful pics of the Fall leaves!
That is so sweet. What cute girls.
so so SO cute!!!!! Darling even when she sleeps!
Post a Comment