Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Littlest Brother


I had to post this sweet picture of my little brother Spencer. He is serving a 2 year mission for the church in Fiji. It is really neat to hear about all his experiences and how he is helping the people there. He is loving his time with the Fijians and seems really happy. It's fun to read his letters and hear about the people he is serving. He's giving his whole heart to the work and you can see it in his face. I love my little Brother, he's a great example for me! The gospel really blesses and changes lives.

5 comments:

Bryn said...

The people of Fiji are some of the nicest people I've ever met!!! What an incredible experience he's having!

Michelle said...

Such a sweet picture! It's true - the gospel really is "good news . .. " it brings such happiness and direction to life! I can see some family resemblance between you and your brother. Fun!

Sarah said...

I love people from Fiji :) Your brother is doing a wonderful thing for them and for himself. Such a sweet picture!

MOM THE BOMB said...

Great work, Spence! He does look happy!

Squirrel said...

Love that Spencer!

Blog Archive