
We ventured over to our favorite place for Presidents Day...Mount Vernon. This is one of our favorite places because it is quiet and beautiful, a good break from the big city. It was fun to see it with all the snow and celebrate the holiday to honor our great Presidents Washington and Lincoln, they were amazing men.
Abby in her stroller keeping warm. I love those sweet eyes.Checking out the sheep...they looked cold.
Sites of snowy Mount Vernon
Washingtons' tomb
Daddy and Abby
8 comments:
Looks like you have had a good time with all that snow. I have to say I'm glad we don't look like that. I'm glad you have had the time off that is the greatest perk of it all. Glad your all well. Love ya Ang
What beauitful pictures!! I love that top one of you and Abby - you both look so pretty! What a great way to spend the holiday!
I love, love, love that picture of you and Abby! You are both gorgeous!!! Love you guys and miss you tons!
Beautiful scenery and beautiful people. I love Mt. Vernon - one of my favorite DC sites.
oh what a wonderful way to celebrate president's day. i hope you're enjoying the snow-(aaron is jealous).miss ya!!!
That first picture of you and Abby is so cute! You are gorgeous!
Beautiful photos. How do you do it? What a fun experience. It all looks so magical.
How beautiful. And I love your hat!!!
Post a Comment