Monday, February 22, 2010

Horse

She loves riding her rocking horse.

6 comments:

browniemom said...

Love her cute little pony tails, riding her pony! Adorable!

Sarah said...

Love the pigtails! What can I say... she's adorable! You guys sure made one cute little girl!!

Michelle said...

What a sweet picture. The lighting is perfect.

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

What a sweet picture. That was my exact thought, then I saw that someone else had already said that very thing. I always say that if you hear a compliment more than once from people, then it must be so :) I'm sure you don't have to hear that your little girl is sweet to know it though. I'm sure you're reminded every time you look at her. Isn't being a mommy awesome?! Even when it's "yucky", haha...

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. Thanks to Daddy for making the horse. Good job Brett.

Michelley said...

Another great shot. Love the lighting!

Blog Archive