Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Traveler




The other day I found Abby walking around the house with high heels, several bags packed and her baby doll dangling off the front of her stroller.  I asked her what she was doing and she quickly replied, "I'm going to Utah." She then strolled around the house and stopped at the couch to load onto the 'plane' for take-off.  Abby obviously loves to visit her grandparents on both sides and associates Utah with the West in general.  I see her do this quite often and it's fun to watch her 'travel.'  I must say that she depicts the journey very well from the loads of bags, to the baby dangling off the front of the stroller.  Pretty accurate depiction of the whole event if you ask me, except for the high heels.


8 comments:

NaDell said...

So adorable! I especially love that the baby is still smiling. ;)

browniemom said...

Love it when little girls start to mimic their mothers. Love the pictures too, they are priceless. Just one thought though, would you try to keep Kate from dangling out of her stroller on your next visit:)

Bexie Funk said...

I love the baby falling out of the stroller. that reminds me of traveling by myself with two kids!

Michelle said...

That's cute that she loves her grandparents so much. I couldn't help but bust up laughing at that last pic.

melita said...

Emily, I love your pictures. You are quite the photographer! Next time tell Abby you are going to visit your friend in California on the way to Utah.

stephanie said...

I love it, so cute, I bet she is on her way to come see lyndsey!

stephanie said...

ps lyndsey often "travels" to va to visit with abby in her play time!

stephanie said...

ps lyndsey often "travels" to va to visit with abby in her play time!

Blog Archive