It's official, Kate has a 'luvie.'
This little girl can have alligator tears streaming down her face and you put this blankie in her hands and everything changes. I love watching her get excited when we will pull it out of the wash. She'll start shaking her hands, giggling and toddle as fast as she can to it. Many times her feet can't keep up with her pace and she tumbles toward it.
I love it.
Everyone needs some little piece of comfort and for Kate it's her blankie. I must confess my comfort is possibly my hidden stash of chocolate.

1 comment:
Millie has one too! She will NOT take a nap without it. I have to sneak it away to wash it and do it in between nap time. I love that it gives her such comfort. I love that you call it a "Luvie", cute!
Post a Comment