We have some really strange raccoons hanging out in our apartment complex. They aren't afraid of anyone and we see them both day and night. Weird. Brett caught some footage of them when he was walking home from work in broad daylight. We have seen them in the trees and in the garbage can. Makes me scared to take down the garbage. They are fat from living off all the trash in the big city. The little buggers look like giant rats roaming around. Abby thinks they are cool but I want her to stay away.
Creepy little creatures.
3 comments:
I can see why Abby likes them. I had a fetish for Raccoons when I was little and even did a report on them in 3rd grade. It's true, though . .. when you think about the fact that they live on trash it isn't too appealing. :)
that is a bit odd. i about freaked out yesterday when i saw wild turkeys running along side the road, it was really funny.
Let not your heart be troubled. I am currently training the dog for coon 'ttackin. She was bred for breathing why holding raging bulls down by the muzzle. A coon will be nothing. Tell B Rett to buy a pellet gun. We'll be up soon.
Post a Comment