
Kate is now 4 months old, I can't believe it. Time just seems to get faster and faster with each child. She is getting big and has adorable 'thunder thighs'. A lot has changed this month with rolling, giggling and showing a lot more personality. She has definitely discovered her hands and will have them in her mouth 90% of the time. Something Kate loves is a good cuddle. Whether it's cuddled in mom's arms or having a soft blanket right up close to her face, she loves to cuddle. It's great to watch her learn about the world. She's a lot of fun to have around. I just melt when she looks at me with those big blue eyes.

She loves to chew on Abby's finger. (Don't worry, I washed her hands.)

Abby loves her sister and the other day she starting singing this song for her. Too funny. The kid is full of energy.
4 comments:
She is so beautiful! I love the giggles video. That Abbers is quite the entertainer!
I can't get over how cute your little girls are Em! Beautiful pictures!!
Her song is just too wonderful!! What a great big sister! Your girls are beautiful!
Dude. That is too crazy. That is the exact same song I sing to Boobear when I wake up in the morning.
Post a Comment