
We tried to get some pictures of the girls in their Easter dresses. My first attempt ending up being right next to a huge patch of poison ivy. Awesome. We left quickly before the girls got next to it. Second attempt ended in drama, but I think we got a few cute ones. It is sure hard to get pictures of moving targets.

Kate was tipping over all over the place. I'm glad she survived the ordeal. As you can tell, she looks concerned about her safety in this picture. Abby did a pretty good job holding her. These two are getting to be pretty good friends, I love it.

6 comments:
I was so worried when I read poison ivy! Glad you guys know how to spot it!
Very cute girls. I like seeing them.
So cute Em! I know how hard it is to get a picture of little ones but you did awesome! Beautiful!
So cute! Your girls are adorable! They don't look much like each other. They both are beautiful though!
Lots of fun! Beautiful!
Cool. When did you get the second one?
They are adorable!!
Post a Comment