Saturday, May 7, 2011

Easter 2011



This post is a wee bit late but better late than never right?
We had a really fun Easter this year. Dude and Lissa came up from Richmond, which made the weekend extra great. Egg decorating was a hit, but I will say I need to learn about boiling eggs better...opps. We had an Easter feast and many egg hunts around the city and home. Abby now has become a huge fan of Easter. The girls got all dressed up in their dresses from Nani for church and they looked really cute. Thanks Nani!
It was a great year and we always love celebrating the Resurrection of our Savior.

Kate happy with Lissa.

Showin' Dude her cool eggs. (I couldn't get this girl to look at me, she was very focused.)

Dave caught proof that we decorated eggs. Kate was crying and Abby was admiring her pink egg. Nothing but pink at our house.

No comments:

Blog Archive