Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blueberry Blowout!


My family loves finding a great deal! When we buy something half the fun of the purchase is telling everyone what a great deal it was. For example, I once bought I skirt from Ann Taylor for $4 and I was so excited about the good buy, I hung the receipt on our bulletin board for months...it's pathetic, I know. Well, I have to share about the deal I found this past week. I was coming out of the gym and I thought I would stop by the local Asian Market. I love the Asian Markets out here! It's a very cultural experience to go and they always seem to have good produce for amazing prices. This time, they had killer deals for blueberries, I couldn't believe it! TWO packs of blueberries for $1, hard to believe, I know. Anyway, I bought one pack the first time to make sure it was good and after tasting the blueberry goodness, I returned to buy $10 worth to freeze and store in our freezer. Now we can make blueberry flapjacks, scones, muffins and smoothies...ahhh...blueberry bliss. I love a good deal and I love Asian Markets!

4 comments:

Tara said...

That is a fabulous deal! You are a girl after my own heart. I had an Albertson's receipt on the fridge for a month.

Sarah said...

Oh wow, good deal! Yum, we should have some blueberry muffins!

Michelle said...

Oh I totally know what you mean about getting a good deal! I love it! Do you clip coupons? I have started doing it and LOVE how much I can save, especially on double coupon days!
Oh and one question, where does Abby go when you go to the gym? I would love to be able to get out and exercise, but it is hard with kids. How does that whole thing work? How often do you go? I have tried getting up before the kids and doing it, it only works about half the time.

Momtothree said...

Ohhh I love good deals. My favorite is going to Albertsons with a huge wad of coupons and walking out with a shopping cart overflowing and having only spent 50 dollars.

Blog Archive