Monday, January 26, 2009

Smile!


This is the smile we get to see everyday. We just love having little Abby in our family. She makes life so much fun!

14 comments:

Momma Amber said...

Emily, she is SO adorable! What a beautiful little girl!

Kiley said...

That is the cutest picture I've seen all day! What a beautiful little girl you have!

MOM THE BOMB said...

She sure is one of the happiest babies I've seen - and I've seen alot!

Erin said...

WHAT? And why in the world would you want my help with pictures??

That is ADORABLE!

love that girl.

Squirrel said...

She is a little ray of sunshine for sure!

Megan said...

She is so CUTE!!!!!!!!! I miss all you guys sooooooo much! You need to come up and stay with us sometime!!!!!!!!
Luv Ya!!!!
Megan Kidd!!!

Vee said...

What a beautiful face, and a precious smile. I love it!

Sarah said...

Such a CUTE face. I can't WAIT to see you guys! Feb. 12th is just not coming fast enough!

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

Emily, Abby is soooo cute! Lexi can't wait "to get big enough that I can babysit her every day." grin... Abby is such a beautiful baby! It was great to see you yesterday and hope to catch up again soon!

Scott and Stacia said...

That is a great picture! How cute is she!!!

aaron, brookie, addison and landon bedwell said...

that is just so precious. i just love her smile.
hope all is going well for you guys. miss ya!!-brookie and addison

ellen said...

Oh my goodness! How adorable!

ellen said...

Oh my goodness! How adorable!

ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Blog Archive