
Isn't this a face you just want to kiss?? Abby tried her first vegetables today...peas. She didn't know what to think of the green sliminess of the meal and I don't blame her, but she managed to swallow some down. Four more days with peas...we'll see how it goes.
But she still manages to smile through it all. :)
7 comments:
ick. I hate peas. My motto is "peas on earth but not on my plate."
Spit 'em out abby. you have my permission.
Lucky her! Peas?! That's smart of you to start her out with the gross ones!
Yuck, peas. I hate peas. She's so cute and such a good sport though. Can't WAIT to see you!! As long as you don't make me eat peas!
I think I will pass. Food looks so much better when its not pureed right?
So cute!
You guys are such cute parents...I love the picture and videos!!!
Hi Emily! I found your blog from Mandy and Brandon's! You are such a cute mommy! I'd love to invite you to my blog! Email me @ chickdixie1@hotmail.com if you want to. Happy v-Day!
Natalie (Bailey) Cottle
Post a Comment