Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Lovin' Life!


Abby loves playing in her saucer while I clean or cook. She is such a good baby!



We had some friends over and Abby had a great time playing with Mallory and Emily. Mal and Emily are very good at sharing and brought ALL the toys to Abby. She was happily sitting in the middle of a toy pile having the time of her life. She loves friends.











Hangin' at home after church...


Serious contemplation about her toys.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh she is too cute for words! I love that the little girls brought her ALL her toys, too funny!

Matt, Lorie, Roger said...

She's so beautiful and seems so happy!! The saucer was my best friend for quite a while, I'm glad she likes it.

Recksieks said...

Em, seriously she is sooo cute! I just cant get over how cute she is!

The Shumards said...

Those pictures are so cute.

Kiley said...

What a cute little girl! I love all those pictures of her! And I love how her friends brought her all of the toys - she must have been in heaven!

stephanie said...

I love these pictures of abby! My girls adore her! Please let us babysit her sometime!

Momtothree said...

Wow she's totally perfect! sooo beautiful.

Blog Archive