Tuesday, we headed for the National Zoo with my friend Jessica her baby Matthew. Our babies are only 6 weeks apart so it was fun to get together. Abby seemed to enjoy being outside, and it was fun to walk around the zoo. We had a great time watching the monkeys and seeing the pandas.

Here she is looking at the monkeys. The baby monkeys were born in July, the same month as Abby. :)
Here are two exhausted babies hangin' in the backseat, ready to head home. Thanks for a great time Jessica and Matthew!
11 comments:
Looks like your having a great time. Your more ambitions that me I canned once about 8 years ago and we have never ate any of it. Make pie filling with some of those apples I have a great recipe if you want it.
Wow, apple picking and the zoo! Aaah, I'm so jealous of all the neat things you get to do living down by D.C. Looks like you & Abby were having a blast!
Emily you look gorgeous. Motherhood really suits you. You have a beautiful family and it sounds like you are doing some fun things. Canning is a very ambitious task-way to go!
Emily you look radiant and beautiful. Wow-you are having an incredible time in DC. I'm thrilled for you.
The zoo was so fun! Thank you for coming with us...Matthew loves hanging out with Abby!
So very very cute! Hope you are coming for Christmas, so we can see you all again, in person.
Looks like you had a great "Family Field Trip." It's wonderful that you are giving Abby educational experience right from her beginnings!
It sure sounds like you're having a lot of fun and Jessica told me about how much she enjoyed the trip with you.
Abby sure looks like she's enjoying her adventures. You're such a good mom! Looks like you're loving living in D.C. I can't wait to see you! You look beautiful!
Hi Emily,
I hope you remember me from High School. I found your blog through a series of other people's blogs. You have a beautiful family! Your baby is so cute and you look great.
If you want to see my family blog email me so I can add you.
April Gold Vicchrilli
april.vicchrilli@hotmail.com
Post a Comment