Sunday, May 11, 2008

David Archuleta and Laura

My sister Laura was part of all the excitement in Utah when David Archuleta made his appearance last week. Laura went to Gateway early Friday morning, with my mom on the sidelines, to see Archuleta and get his autograph. She was one of the few people to get in the front line and meet him, complete with the autograph. There were girls screaming and even crying all around, it was definitely a sight to see, according to my mom. (The autograph is now safely put in a plastic protector and sitting on her dresser at home.)


David Archuleta is part of the Top 3 on American Idol right now and winning his way to the finals with all of the teenage votes. Laura only voted 100 times last week.:) (I think she might have a little crush.) :) The picture at the top was in the Deseret News and the girl with the black head band and curled hair is my little sister..I sure love her.)


Here is a video of Laura's favorite song...Imagine...sung by the one and only DAVID ARCHULETA!

9 comments:

NaDell said...

Your sister is so cute. We really like both Davids on AI. I always wonder if they call them out in the order they were voted for. He's always one of the first to know he's safe.

Sarah said...

Well, he is really cute! That's so awesome that she got to meet him - and now has a picture and autograph of the event!

Squirrel said...

Hi Emily,

How fun is that for Laura! I'm a David Archuletta addict, as well. I don't post on my blog very often, but I did set one(a blog) up once.

I'll add you to my friends!

Hope the school year ends well for you. Can't wait for the baby!

Aunt Sue

Michelley said...

Wow your fam has been in the paper a lot lately. That's so cool! I love her face in the picture - total adoration!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

That's so exciting for her! David is going to be big stuff so that autograph could be worth big bucks!
Hope all is well...baby is coming soon:)

ellen said...

It's not just the teenage girls who love David Archuleta! Bob voted for an hour after the show and I spent an hour and a half on my cell phone voting last week. The old folks are going to Marged and Mike's Tuesday (with our cell phones) to watch it on the big screen.

We're excited for the baby! Hoping your parents will call as soon as the baby arrives. Do you know the gender yet? Amy is expecting a boy in late September. ellen

Lincoln and Alisia said...

He does have a beautiful voice.

So we should get together sometime, I want to see your brother too! And swim in his sweet pool! ha ha.

Adam and Dinae Pitcher said...

Hey guys

I bet you thought we would never hear from each other again. Surprise! Our guess is that you are having a boy. Hope you are doing well. You can find us on our Blog :)

Jen said...

Emily! Hey, remember me? We both went to Viewmont and took piano lessons from Diane Moon. I found your blog on Steph Parke's and thought I would say hi!

Blog Archive