My brother Dave just moved to Maryland last week to sell security systems for the summer. We are really excited he's out here for the summer! Sunday, we went to see his place in Maryland and it's better than a hotel,complete with a security guard and entertainment room. Nice place Dave! I think we will be coming to his place to swim when it starts to get hot.:)
The lobby...pretty lux.
3 comments:
Those are some nice living quarters, and that pool looks awesome. That is fun that you get to be near your brother for the summer!
Nice pool, well if you don't want to go all the way to maryland to go swimmng you can come to our pool anytime!!
What a nice place! I am so jealous!
Okay, so I didn't call you back, because my mother-in-law didn't keep up with her end of the bargain. So Sorry! I told her that I would just call, but she said she would do it and I don't have Dan's aunt and uncles phone number. Maybe we can set Dan's cousin and Dave up at the end of the summer.
Have fun with Dave here this summer!
Post a Comment