Friday, December 5, 2014

Last Day of Kindergarten



So…I'm really playing catch up here.  I am realizing there are some posts I forgot to add as I sort through pictures to make a book.  Since this blog is just for my online journal you will probably see random posts from this year that really aren't in any order…oh well, at least we have something documented. Ha! I feel like each day is a circus right now. 

Abby graduated from Kindergarten in May.  She really changed a lot her first year of school and developed more confidence as she learned to ride the bus, attend school ALL day and develop new friends.  It was a great year for her and she loved her teacher, Mrs. Davis.  At the end of the year she was awarded 'Outstanding Student'. We were proud of all she accomplished in just a short year.














 Best friends

Signing autographs



Mrs. Davis

End of year Carnival was a huge hit.


Superheros


Poor Batman was note interested in getting his picture taken.



 But, the mermaid loved having her picture taken.


Post carnival sugar high.


Survived her first year of school.

No comments:

Blog Archive