Wednesday, November 12, 2014

June 2014



June was a welcome month because Mason started sleeping a lot more through the night.  Sleep is a beautiful thing.  Though I don't think I'll have much of it completely until I'm 80 years old, I'll take six hours of sleep over four.  I love the month of June in Texas, it doesn't feel brutally hot yet (usually) and kids are always excited about the first month out of school.  We went to lots of parks, fed ducks, visited the Thinkery and stayed with my cousins while their mom went to France.  It was a good month.


 




This boy is so happy all the time.  Only time he cries is when he's hungry or tired…or if Kate comes near him. 








Fathers Day dinner with friends.




The ladies

 2014 Babies


Kate doing her high jumps for me.









June flowers


Walks on the trail


Fountains and sightings of the naked Austin cyclist. (yikes)




 Amy's Ice Cream…Mmmm.


 Playdates and pizza making



 Kate wanted a selfie.



Make-up with Cousin Lindsay










1 comment:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Great photos! Looks like you're enjoying your kids!

Blog Archive