The weather in Austin has been blissful the past couple weeks. The sun is shining, the temperature is divine, the trees are blooming and a nice Spring breeze. This probably sounds weird but I guess I didn't connect that Texas has 'seasons'. I just thought this state had hot and really hot. I am sure we are going to experience what the 'hot' season is shortly, but until then we will soak up the beautiful Spring Weather. The park has basically been daily event, sometimes several times a day. The girls also love running through the grass behind our apartment just before dinner.
We did experience our first thunderstorm here just a few nights ago. Holy Moly! I jolted out of bed because it lit up our room and shook the whole apartment. Sheesh! Talk about electric. To sum it up, we didn't sleep much, but we did love listening to the rain and braced ourselves when the light flashed out our windows. I do love a good storm so I must say even though I kept us awake, it was exciting.
Cruisin' South Congress
I could people watch for hours here.
Good music on the street.
Checking out the Brushy Creek Lake near our new house. We move in April and we're excited!
Hide and seek on the greenery behind our apartment. This is the girls favorite thing to do every night.
Cruising the slides...Kate without pants. Oh boy.
The girls love story time at the library.
2 comments:
Way cool place to live. The kids are loving it!!! YES!!
Great mom -- doing fun things!
Post a Comment