Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Haircut

Kate's hair was getting pretty crazy but I kept procrastinating having it cut because I didn't want her to lose those beautiful curls.  Well, the girls love playing 'beauty parlor' and as a result of multiple twisted combs in their hair and mom desperately trying to revive it, it came time for a haircut.  Since we still don't know much about the area, I just took her to the local cheap Hair Cuttery.  She felt so big sitting in the chair and having her hair done.  It was cut a little shorter than I thought and a bit uneven, but gratefully hair grows back. As we left because the young stylist picked up some hair off the floor and taped it to a certificate for her 'First Hair Cut'. Very sweet and nice of them to think of us, though it was funny when I looked down at the paper. It was mixed with all colors of hair from all the previous clients of the day. (A bit gross, but it's the thought that counts.)  I think Kate's hair was taped there somewhere. Ha! ;) Don't worry, I had picked up a small (clean) lock before we left.  
Best result of the cut, she kept her curls. 


No comments:

Blog Archive