Logan was our first stop on our visit to Utah. Brett has a lot of family there and his parents flew in from Colorado, so it was a fun little reunion. The girls played with their cousins from dawn to dusk and loved soaking in all the attention they were getting. They were kind and took to us to Bear Lake so we could see the leaves changing, which is one of my very favorite things to do. The mountains were gorgeous with all the colors. We even stopped for a raspberry shake on the way back. I thought for sure they wouldn't have them in the Fall, but we were lucky. If you want to taste the best shake, you have to visit Bear Lake. Mmmm. In all honestly, we basically ate ice cream almost every day while we were there. But, how can you NOT eat ice cream in Cache Valley?!? I doubt many places could beat it out. Besides consuming ice cream, we loved going to soccer and volleyball games and just being a part of the family for a week. Abby and Kate even learned some sweet dance moves from their cousins. I love family and I love the beautiful Cache Valley.
Thanks for a wonderful time. When we left, my girls cried all the way home til they finally fell asleep.
Angie and I were able to do a session in the Logan Temple. Such a pretty place.
One of my favorite things about Bear Lake is that is naturally turquoise.
Having fun with Grandma and Grandpa.
Their neighbors had chickens and Kate of course wanted to 'hold them.'









2 comments:
Oh my, such awesome and adorable pictures!! Love Logan!
We Loved having you and the girls can't wait til next time! It was so much fun my girls still talk about it! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment