Friday, January 13, 2012

2011 Videos

As I was going through the pictures of 2011 I found a few videos that I never posted that are fun.


Dave teaching Abby the 'Pops Ear Lift'.
My dad always use to joke around and pretend to lift us by our ears.



Abby does a flip, thanks to the assistance of Dude and Lissa.



I found this one of Brett and the girls.  The girls love to play with Daddy before going to bed. I love the giggles.
(On a side note, you'll notice in the video that Abby's bed is standing up tied with Brett's bathrobe.  She was caught jumping on the bed and broke it right as we saw her.  It was actually a pretty funny sight, though she did get in trouble. I must say that wood glue works wonders.)


Abby riding her first Tricycle in May 2011.  She couldn't totally figure out how to pedal forward and not backwards. Pretty cute.



Kate's first bites of rice solids. 
(I can't remember if I posted this, so here it is just in case.)



No comments:

Blog Archive