As you know, I accidentally erased all of Kate's 1st Birthday pictures. Well, a girl has to have documentation of how she LOVED her cake, so I tried to replicate the moment and grab some photos. I had seen some cute 1st Birthday Cake Photos on a few photography blogs so I thought it would be fun to try some shots. Ha! Um, maybe not. I made sure the floor was covered in old blankets to keep it clean and thought it was going to be great. Yeah, right?! Of course, I somehow forgot the fact that babies MOVE much further than a 3-foot radius, especially this one. What was I thinking? What a disaster. Oh well, she sure enjoyed her 2nd cake and had a great time.
Nothing that a little water and rags can't clean up.
Nothing that a little water and rags can't clean up.
Mission accomplished.





7 comments:
Cute pics!
Emily, I love it . . . your "new" birthday cake photos are fabulous!
Ha ha! I love Kate. That cake is beautiful - I love the girlie pastel dots and the pretty cake stand. Way to have a good attitude about the clean-up. I'm sure that was fun. But he pictures are totally worth it, right? They turned out great!
What are you talking about disaster? These pictures look awesome! And Kate seems to enjoy her cake as well. Life is good! Happy Birthday, Kate.
Sorry you lost the pic.. Love the pics! She is so darling!!
Beautiful blue eyes! And that cake looks awesome!
I love it, I bet she was glad to be able to have two cakes, and the colors on your photo's are beautiful!
Post a Comment