We had to make our traditional trip to the Christmas Gardens this year. I went with my good friends on Friday and Brett was excited to see it so we went again on Saturday. It's always beautiful. This year was particularly crazy though with 6,000 people going through on just Friday alone. The highlight is always the trains.










3 comments:
I miss our yearly tradition of going to the Botanical Garden during the Christmas season. We have one here in San Francisco with the city display and trains going through it, but it's nothing like the one in D.C. Of course, I'm bias, and I would move to D.C. in a jiffy. I wish I could. We miss all of you, and truth be told, your musical talent has completely spoiled it for me; I'm pleased with any piano teacher. In fact, I stopped Gillian last year in mid year,because she wasn't making much progress. Are you still teaching? Blessed those students of yours for having you as their teacher. I'm so glad that I found your blog. It's fun to keep in touch with friends. Happy New Year!
I meant to say, I'm NOT pleased with any piano teacher.
You have the cutest family! Miss ya!
Post a Comment