Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Good Jazz


In celebration of 5 great years together, we went on a date to a fun Jazz Concert. We love good Jazz. Brett brought us a picnic dinner and we cuddled on the lawn as we listened to the music. As night set in, we were able to even see some stars. It brought back floods of memories from when we were first dating. Brett is a romantic one. On the way home from one of our first dates, as dusk was setting in, Brett pulled the car to the side of the road next to a park. It had a simple wood bridge that crossed a creek. I was wondering what on earth he was doing. He flipped on some Jazz Music in the car, turned the volume up and guided me to the bridge. We danced as the sunset. I loved it.





2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the fun date idea! You guys are an amazing couple.

Scott and Stacia said...

cute! I love the jazz bridge story. Glad you guys were able to enjoy your anniversary!

Blog Archive