Saturday, August 6, 2011

7 Months




Baby Kate is now 7 months and growing fast. She loves to test out her voice and make all kinds of sounds. I have even heard what sounded like 'dada' slip from her tongue. This baby loves to give raspberry kisses and snuggle her face into your shoulder. She is a cuddly little one and I'm just savoring it.
Crawling is getting closer to being a reality. Kate can now able to push herself up, but then her 'thunder thighs' take over and gravity takes control. Her poor face will bump straight into the floor as she tries to balance. She keeps trying despite the crashes. Until she can crawl, she'll continue to scoot and roll to get around. I have caught her trying to climb the leg of the kitchen table a couple times, but the 'thunder thighs' won that battle again. We just love our sweet Kate.

Common expressions I get from Kate

I can't get enough of these cute chubby cheeks. This baby gets smothered in kisses.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

She is so precious. I love baby Kate! Those pictures are to die for. You are so good at documenting your family!

Anonymous said...

Wow, another fun time. Dad loves crabbing. Great childhood memories. Beautiful pics -- glad you are having a grand time.

Jannie said...

Oh my - she is soo beautiful! I love her eyes! What a sweetie! Great pictures!

Michelley said...

Oh I could just eat that little face - sooooo cute!!

Blog Archive