
The girls are starting to get to the point where they play together and I love it. It may only last for a few minutes or even seconds at a time, but it does happen and it's really cute to watch. Nothing is sweeter than to see Abby come up to Kate and give her a big hug and kiss saying, "Love you Kate." Melts my heart.
A current favorite activity is to play 'peek-a-boo' together. They giggle pretty hard as Abby throws the blanket back and forth. I even caught them playing 'doctor' the other day. Apparently Kate was the patient and Abby was the doctor. As long as she had something in her mouth, she was very willing to play the part.
Sharing, on the other hand, is a whole other story...that area involves a lot of drama.

1 comment:
That is too cute! I'm sure this is the beginning of countless hours playing together!
Post a Comment