Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tasty Snow White

The picture basically sums it up. Snow White had an encounter with Dobbs the Dog. We had my brother and sister in-law here for the 4th and they brought their cute dog, Dobbs. Abby had been reminded many times not to leave her toys out, but obviously she didn't translate the message. Poor Snow White.

5 comments:

NaDell said...

Awe, poor Snow White! Is Abby listening when you tell her to pick up better now? It's hard for kids at that age (or any age really) to not get distracted and go play with something else.

browniemom said...

Poor Snow White! I hope Abby wasn't too sad! What a tragic death!

Z. Marie said...

I think Dobbs should be commended for his total obliteration of Snow White. Wow!

Michelle said...

I couldn't fully picture or appreciate the total obliteration of poor Snow White until I saw this picture. Wow. With pieces that small he could have easily just swallowed her!

Sarah said...

Hahaha! Sorry, it's not really funny, but it kind of is... poor Snow White!

Blog Archive