Monday, June 6, 2011

Logan




Next on our trip was to the GOREGOUS Cache Valley. We always love to visit family in Logan. The valley was BEAUTIFUL with the snow topped mountains. It was the greenist I have ever seen Utah. They have had so much rain and snow that there were even flood warnings. I should have brought warmer clothes because we went from 90 to 40 degrees. I couldn't stop looking at the mountains, I wanted to hike them all.
Abby was in paradise playing with her cousins. We were pampered. It was wonderful to be with family and enjoy a few days together. We LOVE you!

Crazy picture


Aunt Angie

Megan and Nicole

Abby and Isabelle

The girls


Megan


Emma

Did I mention we were pampered? Abby woke up and the girls put her in a chair, propped her feet and gave her some chocolate milk, complete with the Dora Show. The royal treatment.



The mountains were so pretty, they almost didn't seem real.
We loved visiting with Great Grandpa and Grandma in Bountiful. We love them.


Kate is pulling quite the face in this picture, but still a good one of the girls with Great Grandpa.


2 comments:

Michelle said...

It's wonderful that you got to come visit family. You take the most beautiful pictures!

Angie said...

We can wait to see you all again it wasnt long enough! Keep me up on cheap flights I want to see you guys again! Love you guys tons!

Blog Archive