Thursday, June 23, 2011

6 Months




Look who's already 6 months?!
Baby Kate is growing up way too fast. She is now sitting up with adorable 'thunder thighs'. This baby loves to be outside and part of the crowd. We will occasionally catch her and Abby playing 'peek-a-boo' on the floor and Kate will giggle as Abby hides her face and pops out to surprise her. It's fun to see the girls starting to play together, even though many times it ends with crying. Abby will either maul her too much or Kate will pull her hair.
Kate also loves to cuddle and will give the best wet kisses. These kisses often lead to her sucking on your cheek. My sister is now sporting an awesome hickey, thanks to Kate.
We just love this sweet baby.



Cute thighs

Baby blue eyes

Eating Solids. Never leave a baby alone with a dirty bib. It will come off and the food will get smeared everywhere.

5 comments:

NaDell said...

I know I keep saying this, but she really is just adorable! I love her little tongue sticking out in the bottom picture. Cuuuute!
It's always so funny because you think, 'Six months isn't very long, but it seems like our family has had her with us forever'....well, at least that's how I am. =)

stephanie said...

she is so daruling. love pictures!

Squirrel said...

So, so cute!

Michelley said...

Look at those gorgeous eyes! What a cute, cute girl. I can't believe she is already 6 months!!

Michelle said...

Those eyes are to die for. You do a beautiful job at capturing her adorable-ness.

Blog Archive