Monday, April 11, 2011

Backwards Dive

Abby took a bit of a dive the other day. Her toilet seat was removed for a time so others could use the facilities and it wasn't returned to its position. At about 6:30am we hear a loud scream and a cry for help. We run to see what had happened and Abby is folded in half in the toilet. The poor girl was a bit sleepy getting on the potty and assumed her seat was there. She fell right in the pot and was folded in half. She obviously couldn't get out. I would scream too. Rough day for Miss Abby.

6 comments:

NaDell said...

Poor, poor little girl. At least it wasn't too crazy early, like 4am... Ouch!

Sarah said...

Poor Abby. I predict this will be a very funny story... in a week or so :)

Bexie Funk said...

oh that's so sad and so funny!

Michelle said...

Oh dear. Poor thing! I feel awful, but I can't help but find the whole scene hilarious.

browniemom said...

Bahhaha.....that is so funny!

Dave said...

I punk'd her bad.

Blog Archive