Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bracket Bummer

This picture says it all...

Paul Sancya / Associated Press


The month of March can be hard with Winter still lingering around and dreams of Spring. It's a good thing we have basketball to get us through. Well, just as this month is ending (and hopefully Winter with it), March Maddess is also coming to a close. We're almost to the final four. Who will win...that is the question?? Brett loves the NCAA. Nothing like a good game of basketball to make a man happy. He gets into the brackets and has me fill out my bracket to join in on the fun. Last year my bracket was horrible, possibly because I just picked random teams without any research. But, this year I had some hope that I was going to do well. My hopes were high and my points were good all until Friday, then they came crashing down. I had Ohio State going all the way. Sad. They fought a good fight...they should have won. Brett was stoked about Kentucky and...we all know what happened there. Better luck next year right? We'll see who actually makes it. The NCAA is full of surprises. Who do you predict?

No comments:

Blog Archive