Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Once There Was A Snowman...Abby style

Our little 'Snowgirl.' She loves doing this song for Family Home Evening. :) Please excuse the lack of attire for Miss Abby but I thought she was pretty cute doing the actions to this song. She will lead my preschool class in this song each week and it's hilarious. (She loves to sit on the plastic container, who knows why.)


6 comments:

Sarah said...

TOO CUTE!!!! She's adorable. And such a good dancer :)

Shani said...

Awesome! So stinkin cute!

Michelle said...

She probably likes the plastic container b/c it is just the right size for her to sit! I love it.

Snow Flakes said...

how fun!

JoJo said...

That was like the cutest thing ever. We need to get together!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!

Get in touch with us after Robert's INSANE term class is over (I think Feb. 6?)... until then, I am feeling like a single mama and he is constantly working-- waah for both of us!

I actually am updating my blog. Finally. OH and I don't have your phone number anymore because I lost both our phones before Christmas... we have new phones, but I don't have your number. THIS COMMENT IS LONG!!!

http://ellament.blogspot.com

Michelley said...

That's adorable. Do you do a preschool? How fun!

Blog Archive