
We had a great time carving pumpkins tonight! Abby loved digging through the seeds and guts. She was babbling the whole time, very excited about making her own pumpkin.
What do you think? Who carved what pumpkin? Let 's see how well you know us. :)
Pumpkin #1: 'Kit Cat' (Designed in honor of 'Kit the Cat.' This is a facial expression we frequently see. )

Pumpkin #2: 'Guy Smiley'

Pumpkin #3: ' Teethy Grin '

Picking out her pumpkin...


Before picture....
We LOVE everything about PUMPKINS, from making food to carving faces!
12 comments:
Easy:
Björn=Kit Kat aka'ed as put 'er under please (the cat not the baby).
Zelby=Middle toothy=too girly for B Rett (aplogies B Rett if I'm wrong)
Smiles=B Rett=fun, but mantains manhood
My score please____
Of course Abby carved the kit kat pumpkin andn then Emily carved the smiley guy and then Brett was the final. I love your pictures.
Too freaking cute!!!!
Actually, I've changed my mind. Brett carved the smiley guy and Brett did the toothy grin. Is there some kind of prize for this contest?
Yes! There will be a prize!
I vote that Abby carved them all, with just a little help from Brett. Additionally, I vote Emily took the incredible photos. HAPPY HALLOWEEN. Love, Dad/Pops
Ka Beef, that is like saying you want baby raddlenakes for Christmas. Cop-out.
They were all professionally done with a dental drill - no homemade jobs here! They are all terrific!!!
Wow, impressive carving!!
I'm impressed - good pumpkins!!!
The winner is Momma A! She got the closest. Brett was the one that carved Kit Kat. Sorry, Dave, but you got a score of 0...but good effort. :) Ka Beef, unfortunately, yours was a 'Cop-out' because you didn't specify.
Chocolates will be mailed to Momma this week. Enjoy!
Post a Comment