
Last seen: 10/21/09 with a 15 month old little girl at Costco.
Description: Worn, and torn little yellow blankie. The mother was stressed, so the baby girl was allowed to take it into Costco to avoid tears. Now there are pools of tears from a baby that longs for her favorite, irreplaceable possession.
If found, please report to the mother immediately.
Sincerely,
A very tired mother and sleepless baby
10 comments:
i am sorry! i know that has to be hard for both of you!! I have been telling Brian that we need to buy a second blanket just so we would be prepared if that were to happen to us!!
Oh, so sad! Ben called his blanket his auddie. No other blanket could suffice. It is so hard when they suddenly vanish. Wonder where they go. Good luck with cute little Abby.
Aaaah poor Abby!
Oh, I'm sorry!
So sorry. Mabel lost her blanket eat temple square during Lindsey's wedding. Turned out to be a pretty stressful trip for the Petersons.
Poor girl! And poor mom!
OH SAD!!
Can it be duplicated?? Did you call the lost and found at Costco? Was it the one by me? I can check if it was.
Booo! Sorry sweet things!
Oh dear! I hope you find it soon!
So Sad! I hope you are able to find it- or at least a replacement! I'm so sorry! Good luck getting some sleep!
Blankie found! Thanks everybody. It was in the church. We had left it there after dropping off the Costco food for the RS Dinner. Abby is one happy baby once again. :)
Post a Comment