Wednesday, May 6, 2009

We Luv Visitors!



Dave and Alissa came to visit us in DC last week. It was so fun having them over. Abby was in heaven with all the love and attention. In fact, Abby cried the moment we drove away from the airport.
They covered a lot of ground while there were here. From bike riding, kayaking and museums to a day trip to NYC. It was the perfect time of year to come because there were flowers everywhere and the weather was really nice. Thanks for a GREAT time guys!
Come visit again soon!













Alissa in Central Park, sporting Suppy's hat. :)













You have to visit the 'NBC Turkey'...he's famous.













Abby enjoying Daddy's waffles in the morning. We visited the DC Temple with them and it was BEAUTIFUL!













Abby and George Mason just hangin' out.










Feeding the ducks on the Potomac River.

The whole time Dave was visiting, he was practicing with Abby on how to click her tongue. Abby has been clicking her tongue all the time now and here is a video of her at the mall, clicking her tongue. (I'm trying to get a better video of this, but this will have to work for now.)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like lots of fun! I can't wait til I get my turn to come and visit! Love ya

Sarah said...

I love visitors!! Looks like you guys had an awesome time!!

Blog Archive