So cute! She is so beautiful. Finn and I are living in Pleasant Grove now. Finn is attending UVU and he just got a job for the summer working for Jacobsen Construction. Yay for being employed! How are you guys doing?
Cute picture! She is adorable! I remember when Brenna went through a phase where she did a kissy face all the time. She loved the attention and kept doing it over and over.
9 comments:
I love this pictures Abby! Fun!
Love it!
How cute is she?!?!?! Ohhh I miss you guys!!!!!!
AH! That's so cute! :)
So cute!!
Adorable! What a cute personality - just like her mom!
So cute! She is so beautiful. Finn and I are living in Pleasant Grove now. Finn is attending UVU and he just got a job for the summer working for Jacobsen Construction. Yay for being employed! How are you guys doing?
Cute picture! She is adorable! I remember when Brenna went through a phase where she did a kissy face all the time. She loved the attention and kept doing it over and over.
That's classic!
Post a Comment