Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kayaking with the Geese


This past weekend we went to Woodbridge to visit our friends Jordan and Sara. They live right next to the Occoquan River, so we went kayaking on the river for a few hours. It was really nice to get away from the city for a while and enjoy nature. There were geese everywhere and Abby was having the time of her life. It was a great weekend! Thanks Jordan and Sara for a great time.

On the river...lovin' the ride.


Brett leading the way.

Taking a picture, hoping I don't drop it in the lake. I'm not the most coordinated person. :)

Here come the pack of geese...headed for Abby's crackers. We decided not to share the crackers once they started hissing at us.



Sheer joy to see the geese.

Jordan was nice to watch Abby while we took a journey down the river.

I love looking at this cute face when I peer over the seat.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, it's so pretty! What a neat thing to do!

Angie said...

Looks like lots of fun!!

Lindsey said...

That looks so fun! I bet Abby enjoyed it.

Blog Archive