Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Snow for Spring Break!

'I looked out the window and what did I see'...SNOW!


It's Spring Break for Brett and to start it off we got a surprise....SNOW! Ironic, but true. This snow storm was the biggest we have seen since we have lived here. It actually stuck to the ground and will probably stay for the rest of the week. All the broadcasters say it is 'bitter cold' and we have to laugh because it's only in the 20's. I must say that this was a beautiful storm and we have a great view from our window. Abby had fun watching the flakes fall to the ground. We are enjoying a little taste of white, fluffy goodness.









Impressive storm for DC.









Daddy and Abby having fun outside!

7 comments:

Vee said...

Just be glad your not further north. Your baby is getting such personality in her pictures. I love it! Enjoy your white while it lasts.

Matt, Lorie, Roger said...

We got snow in Alabama as well, but it didn't stick. It was funny because people actually bore their testimony about it in church,as it is a very rare thing around here. It was wonderful and nostalgic for me!

Sarah said...

Ah, the irony. And yeah, 20's isn't "bitter" cold. It's -10 up here. That's bitter cold!!

Hope you're enjoying the break!! Can't wait to see Philly pics!

Recksieks said...

That looks fun! I know it seams like I say this everytime but I just cant get over how cute Abby is! What a beautiful girl!

Jannie said...

Abby is looking so big! I love the pictures with her in her hat...and she looks adorable in her snow outfit. Looks like fun!

Michelle said...

Hi! Just got caught up reading your blog. It's good to see that you guys are doing so good! Abby is so darling!

Michelley said...

I just love her snowsuit. And she looks so cute in that hat!

Blog Archive