Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dedicated to Dave...

This post is dedicated to Uncle Dave. It looks like Abby is following in his footsteps because she hates applesauce. Brett and I both love applesauce but Abby obviously has a different opinion. She likes veggies more than fruit at the moment.

13 comments:

Kiley said...

Who doesn't like applesauce? Weird!

Dave said...

That's ma girl! Applesauce was created along with thorns, weeds, and cats after the Fall of Man! Good work baby bjorn!

Anonymous said...

This IS how Dave feels about applesauce. Gotta love both Dave and Abbers.

Recksieks said...

That is so funny! She is too cute! Our little Emily doesnt like it either...what do you do!?!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

I love how she sticks her tongue out and spits! So funny!

Dani said...

Emily, I'm glad you peeked at my blog! So, obviously, it appears that you're back east. Is your husband going to school out there? And your daughter is so cute! How old is she?

Sarah said...

LOL! Oh my goodness, I've got tears in my eyes from the laughter! She's so cute! I love how she sticks her tongue out then blows raspberries. Too funny. And yeah, I feel the same way about applesauce. Dave is totally right. Apples=yum. Applesauce=gross.

Dave said...

Baby Abby Bjorn for president!

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

Dear Abby,
This is alexa.
Apple sauce is really yummy. Tell your mom you'll learn to love it when you're 4 like me. You looked so cute and funny when we watched your video! I'm so glad your mommy put it on your blog!
love, alexa
(dictated and scribed faithfully by melissa)

stephanie said...

this is so cute! I love her smiles, at least it is that and not screaming! also looks like you guys had a great time in philly!

kollers said...

Emily!!!!!!!! How are you my dear! Abby is such a doll! You guys are such a darling family! What a fun trip to Philly. How is Brett liking school? I'm sure its pretty tough. You guys look great and are seriously just awesome!

Michelley said...

Emily - check out www.photobucket.com. It's free to set up an account. That's where I do a lot of my photo editing.

Vee said...

I've never seen a baby turn down applesauce. Wow. I love the pbbbt! So cute.

Blog Archive